That are trying to implement amp or accelerated mobile pages this project does not allow for custom Java scripts to be running on amp pages. And this script that go that has injected into all of its sites is causing this error. So this article is going to show you how to check to see if you have this problem and how to fix it really is an easy fix. If you know what you’re looking for and where you need to go to make the changes.
1). So what we had what I had to do was login to GoDaddy. And we go down to the hosting I’m actually gonna do it for this one right here we’re gonna click on manage and right next to this to this button.
2). We have these little these three little dots we’re gonna click on that. Click on help us.
3). And we’re going to opt out you see there they’re super unclear about what this actually is basically what they’re doing is injecting a some code onto your website. They’re basically hacking your website and and putting and collecting data there that they say they’re being they’re using to improve the performance of the servers this is usually harmless unless you’re trying to implement amp. Because the script that they are injecting into your amp pages is not allowed by the amp project. Follows Us On Twitter
- First of all, you have to open your Godaddy account.
- And then click web hosting manage button.
- Click Godaddy Analytics.
4. Step 4 check no and click confirm.
Now how do you check if this error has been solved or not?
- Sign in google search console.
- Click AMP on left sidebar.
- Copy any URL that is in your error.
- Click URL inspection on left in sidebar
- paste url and then enter
- and then click test live url
- Then your report will look like this. (Your error has gone Welldone)
Note: If you do not solve this error then this error may cause problems in your site ranking.